Friday, August 19, 2011

Send A Missionary (part 2)

The following is from Andria Jasper's blog Walking The Path Thank you to everyone who has supported Andria so far. For more of Andria's story, see Send A Missionary (part 1).
"...My plane ticket has been purchased and I will be flying out September 10th at 7:20am for Thailand! My funds right now are at 65%, it still blows me away with how far I have come and how little I have left to raise! Only $500 in monthly supporters and $1,000 of my set-up, I am oh so close to calling Thailand my home!

"The process of fundraising thus far has been a journey I will never forget. I have learned to trust the Lord in a way that I never have before. I daily had to wake up and say ok I trust you Lord to provide for me because I have nothing. To see the Lord continually provide for me throughout this journey has been a huge blessing. I admit it has been a struggle, a struggle I never expected. But man I would not change a minute of it, to be in a position to not be able to do anything but trust the Lord! To see the funds come in has proven to me time and time again that I am in the will of the Lord, He has called me to Thailand and I will go!

"I still have about 3 weeks left of this fundraising process and I am excited to see the Lord bring in the funds! Please continue to join with me in prayer! That those the Lord are calling to give would do so!"
The information on how to donate to Andria's mission is found on Send A Missionary (part 1).

Andria asks that we share her story with others, that we would let them know of her mission to the most broken of the world. Andria's email address is andria.jasper@bcom.org. Please contact her with any encouragements or questions.

Thank you all so much

www.equalsharing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment