Sunday, October 23, 2011

More Doing, Less Writing

Some changes have made me less inclined to blog these days.  I'm working regularly as the pastor of Crossroads Community Church plus about 20 hours a week as a school bus driver.  Then we're also in the midst of buying a house in Cokato and we're doing our best to support and befriend those we see regularly (and less often) around here... and, of course, keeping in close touch with family.  Lots is going on at church too.  Check out crossroadscokato.com.  I mostly maintain the "home" page there and, if you're curious, you can hear me and others on the recordings you'll see at crossroadscokato.com/worship, the Crossroads "worship" page.  Perhaps I'll write more on this blog this week!  In any case, I'd love to hear from you!  Give me a call 763-291-3499 or email me steve@equalsharing.com!  Thanks!.

www.equalsharing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment