Monday, May 9, 2011

Shepherding Me

God shepherds me through His Word, His Spirit and His people.  God directs and corrects and guides as I continually come to know Jesus.  He will continue to need to be on the alert as I stray constantly.  I ask you all to be a part of God's guiding and watchful army of shepherds.
"Pray in the Spirit at all times in every prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert and always persevere in supplication for all the saints. Pray also for me, so that when I speak, a message may be given to me to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador... Pray that I may declare it boldly, as I must speak."  Eph 6:18-20
Scriptures assigned for this coming Sunday - the Fourth Sunday of Easter:

First Reading
        Acts 2:41–47

Psalm
        Psalm 23

New Testament
        1 Peter 2:10–25

Gospel
        John 10:1–10

www.equalsharing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment