Saturday, April 16, 2011

Meet Mike Bradley

Tomorrow morning at Crossroads we'll celebrate Palm Sunday with guest speaker Mike Bradley.  Mike is the director of the Alliance of Renewal Churches, a voluntary association of Christians who "embrace our Reformation heritage: Word alone, grace alone, faith alone" and "recognize the Lutheran Confessions as an historic, faithful summary of the Christian faith as revealed in the Bible."

On the Alliance of Renewal Churches website www.allianceofrenewalchurches.org, Mike says, "The ARC is my chosen family of destiny. The ARC is the band of brothers alongside whom I am walking in life and ministry. This company of brothers and sisters share my love for the Lord, my heart for His church, and my passion to serve the world. Together we are agreed that the Kingdom of God should be intentionally and aggressively advanced in our world today. These dear brothers and sisters will not let me settle for ministering in my power or with the latest Christian techniques, but always and principally in the power of the Holy Spirit"

I'd encourage you to come to Crossroads tomorrow to meet and hear Mike.  Having Mike with us is a part of building relationships with Christians beyond the Dassel-Cokato area.  At 9:00 a.m. Mike will be with us for a group conversation and Bible study, and then, at 10:15, he will preach and help us celebrate what Jesus has done for us, coming to offer himself as the Lord's sign of absolute and perfect love.

For more about "Palm Sunday," see my post from Wednesday of this week.  Tomorrow will be a real celebration!

www.equalsharing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment