Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tuesday morning note

We just came off an excellent day and a half down in New Ulm.  Toni and I enjoyed Sunday night in a bed and breakfast and did some wandering in and around that historically German city.  Now we're back to the life God has given us here in the Cokato area.  I had my school bus run as usual this morning and Toni is at the drug store--another part-time job that she picked up last fall to supplement our income.  We're continuing to help two of our grown "kids" with paying on their college loans while doing what we can to assist our youngest who will be entering his senior year at North Central University this fall.

There are so many blessings.  I continue to trust that we are following the Lord's call as we are surrendered to Him in every area of our lives.  I am thankful for prayers such as the one we shared at Crossroads this past Sunday:
We have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of His will through all spiritual wisdom and  understanding... so you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way, bearing fruit in every good work... (Colossians 1:10)
Like everyone who may read or stumble upon this particular piece that I'm writing on this misty Tuesday morning, I am in need of people to pray for me just as Paul prayed those words for the Christian believers in the small town of Colossae.  I am in need of the Lord's continual correction.  I need to be continually growing in the knowledge of God.  Please pray for me.  Please ask me to pray for you.

www.equalsharing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment