Sunday, May 5, 2013

Rich

evening view from my home office window
So nice to have spring finally here. I went out for a bike ride this afternoon (most of the way to Dassel), stopped for a workout at Snap Fitness, and when I got home, sat out for a short while on the front porch. As I look out my office window now at 8:45 it's still light.

I'm finally getting to a little project that's due tomorrow, scanning photos so I can send them to our special Mother's Day speaker.  She'll use them to put together a little presentation.  I'm thankful for creative people.  I was also so thankful this morning for three families that organized a fundraising "Cinco de Mayo" lunch after church (for a summer youth leadership camp).  Praise God for the work he is doing in our midst at Crossroads.

Tomorrow it's back on the bus but I'm not dreading it in the least.  It's getting light now even before I get up at 5:20 and the sun is actually up before I leave the house at 6 or a little after.

Today I chatted a bit with a fellow pastor about gardening.  He has a source for well-rotted horse manure and I have a used roto-tiller that I recently purchased. In a week or so we can get going on our gardens.

So much to be thankful for.  I am so rich.

www.equalsharing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment