Monday, August 17, 2009

What Would You Wish For?

That was the title of yesterday's sermon. You can listen to the 10:30 version by clicking this link. It's longer than usual, about 21 minutes, because it begins with five Bible passages, four of them printed on our church bulletins plus one additional. In this message, about wisdom and love, I addressed the issues regarding sexuality that will be before the ELCA churchwide assembly beginning this afternoon. I'll be there as a congregational observer.

One thing I wish for is comments from you! Click the word "comments" below on this blog post. Feel free to submit anonymous comments, but I always enjoy knowing who you are so we can discuss things in more depth. I hope to respond to comments myself (making my own comments)... I still need to do that for the last two or three posts when I can find time.

No comments:

Post a Comment