Friday, August 10, 2018

No More Twitter -> Facebook

Good evening! It's almost 9:30 PM as I write this. Not sure how much longer I'll stay up to write. I'm glad I don't have to set an alarm tomorrow, but I can't sleep in all day. I'll be going to our son Dan and Shatera's newly purchased home to help peel the former owner's wallpaper tomorrow afternoon. Not an exciting project but something I'll be glad to work on with Dan.

I just found out, a few minutes ago, that the reason my twitter "tweets" aren't posting to facebook, as they have for the past 5-10 years, is because of a policy change at facebook. I started using twitter originally because there's a way to show my twitter feed here, on this blog site, so that I can share with many who aren't on facebook. Now I'll need to re-think how I'm going to do that.

I don't want to be sharing only with people who have to sign up for particular "apps." This blog is open to all, and that's part of what "equal sharing" means.

Heading to bed soon.

equalsharing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment