Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My Desire

I'm hopeful today that I'll get a lot done on a home repair project.  Yesterday some got done in the morning but the afternoon ended up being filled with people.

Truth is, the home repair project is a distraction from the real work God has called me to.  Helping people, young and old, to find, and hang onto, HOPE in the Lord.  That's what matters.

So, Father God, I trust this day into your hands.  Use it, and use me, as you will.  Send your Holy Spirit to guide and lead me.  And do the same for anyone who reads this blog.  In Jesus' name.

So what's your desire? How are you hoping, today, to make a difference for the good of others and the glory of God?  Check out this song by Jeremy Camp at http://youtu.be/uVO6jj4InJA.

"My Desire"

... You want to be whole?  You want to have purpose inside?  You want to have virtue and purify your mind? You want to be set free today? ... Then lay it all down before the King

This is my desire
This is my return
This is my desire to be used by you


... All my life I have seen where you've taken me. 
Beyond all I have hoped and there's more left unseen
There's not much I can do to repay all you've done
So I give my hands to use...
Ephesians 1:18-19 "I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in [YOU] his holy people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe."

www.equalsharing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment