Tuesday, September 4, 2012

After the First Day

First day back on the school bus.  'Twas enjoyable!  I didn't mind the meal and mail delivery job either, but I'm glad I don't need to do that every day.  There is a lot more that needs to get done in connection with church and our life here in Cokato so being busy from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. (or a little after) would just be too much.  So we're thankful, my wife and I and my family, that Crossroads Community Church has "hired" me as their pastor.  I enjoy my "pastor-work" very much.

We are dependent in many ways on our Crossroads partners.  Our partners have agreed to pray, worship, read scripture, serve, relate with one another and give financially for this calendar year.  This is good for everyone, including for Toni and I and those who depend on us.  We praise God for you and want to pray for you.  God bless you all!

www.equalsharing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment