Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2015

What a year! I give all thanks and praise to God for the way He has brought us safe through changes in occupation and residence. I've tried to keep those who read this blog up to date on what's been going on with us, but to quickly summarize: We started the year in Cokato. I was serving as pastor of Crossroads Community Church and driving school bus. Toni was also serving at church and was in her seventh year as the proprietor of Wellspring Massage Therapy in Cokato. Now we're living in Roseville. Toni has moved her business and I've switched to driving Metro Transit bus as my major occupation.

Toni wrote a Christmas letter that goes into a little more detail. We didn't send them out by regular mail this year. You can get a copy at <this link> or just look at it below, complete with pictures.

Once again, all thanks and praise to God!


equalsharing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment