- 5:00 - 6:30 AM get up, breakfast, get on track with God, drive to work, bus pre-trip
- 6:30 - 9:00 AM drive bus from garage to beginning of route, drive 2 trips on route 59 serving customers
- 9:00 - 11:00 AM drive bus back to garage, to Snap Fitness for workout, drive home, half hour nap
- 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM free time to do whatever chores need doing, talk or otherwise communicate with family and friends etc., study and write, have lunch with Toni, quick nap
- 2:00 - 2:45 PM drive to work, bus pre-trip in bus garage
- 2:45 - 6:45 PM drive bus to beginning of route, drive 3 trips on route 19 serving customers, drive bus back to garage, drive home or...
- 6:45 - 9:00 PM home (M, Th, F) to do whatever, except, on Tuesday I often go to to my parents and to choir rehearsal on Wednesday.
- 9:00 PM get ready for bed, read, usually I'm asleep by 10
Weekends are unscheduled except for church on Sunday mornings and small group in the evening every other week. So thankful for weekends free, even though they do fill up with so many things. I love it when we don't have much planned.
Ever since we started the process for buying this house, and since we got it, I haven't been doing any volunteer work in the community. My service to others mainly consists in serving customers on my bus routes, and the study and communication I do during my time off, study and communication that aims to clarify and speak the Truth in Love.
Praise God for each new day.