Friday, September 18, 2015

God Moves Us

Tomorrow morning we start to move into a house that God has provided for us here in Roseville.

I write that statement in faith. God has been leading us on this journey... most recently from Cokato to Roseville. I will say it, loud and clear, because I believe there is a spiritual enemy who is tempting us, always, to deny the power and ways of God in our lives.

This morning, in today's My Utmost for His Highest, Oswald Chambers writes this:
"Satan does not tempt us just to make us do wrong things—he tempts us to make us lose what God has put into us through regeneration, namely, the possibility of being of value to God."
One of the things that makes us "of value to God" is the life of FAITH, the life of trusting and proclaiming that God is involved. And when you or I do not believe or say that God is in charge of our lives, that's what happens. We are of less value to the Kingdom of God than we would have been otherwise.

Lots more to write about this but I need to get dressed and on to the bus route that the Lord has given me to drive this morning. Take a look at Oswald's devotion for today. Yesterday's was good too.

equalsharing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment