Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Good Day

Just a quick note before I hit the hay for the night.  No school today due to the April snow storm.  Personally that worked out fine because I was able to get to a 4-5 hour meeting with the other "network" pastors without having to give up my afternoon school bus run.  It was a bit sporting driving in but I was, and still am, energized by the spiritual intensity that these guys experience as they plan for upcoming preaching series.  We got the second stage of preparation done for a summer series (on Colossians), a September "encouragement" series that we're calling "UP!," and finally a series that will take us through the rest of the fall on Jesus' sermon on the mount.  I was then able to go visit my parents in South Minneapolis before coming home.  A good day!

www.equalsharing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment