Friday, July 10, 2015

TGIF

data from 2014
I'm home in Cokato after another week of training. This week we* learned to drive 62 foot long articulated buses and practiced the routes we'll serve customers on beginning July 15. Next week we'll get some advanced training on Monday and Tuesday from one of a well known bus "roadeo" king, Jack Berner. He's promised to challenge Andy and me even more than we have been already. I think that will be good because precision driving and careful operation of these huge vehicles can be a matter of life or death.

Anyway, I'm very glad to be home.


---------------------

*"We..." that is, the four trainees from our class of eight that were assigned to the Heywood garage. Two of us, Andy and I, are being trained by the same garage instructor, Jason Berner. He's a great teacher! (He'll be on vacation next week, that's why Andy & I will be with his Jason's dad. Another garage instructor is together with the other two, Ron & Joe.

equalsharing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment