Friday, July 11, 2014

A Morning Prayer

Great is your faithfulness, o God my Father, you continually show us how good you are -- especially when we trust you. Help me this day, Lord God, to confidently trust you and follow your leading. Jesus, be my inspiration. Holy Spirit, I look forward to what you will be doing today and in the days to come. I look forward to all you will reveal as I keep pace with you. Help me keep you first in all I do. Help me to say "yes" when it's good. Give me the courage to say "no" when needed, especially to those anxieties and people pleasing pressures come on me. I pray the same for each person who reads this -- especially today and this weekend. I ask also, Father, that you would bring me into harmony with others who are in step with you. Allow us to truly be your body in this time and place. In Jesus' name.

www.equalsharing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment