Thursday, June 12, 2014

Full Days

Today was my first full day back in the DC area after school was out for the year last Wednesday. After pastors prayer this morning, I spent a couple hours with young Nathan Dahlseng prepping for VBS games, then some time working on (and communicating about) other "church" stuff, then did my best to repair/unclog a rug/carpet cleaning machine and did some house cleaning. 

Tomorrow I'll spend the morning at the church office and then take care of other things in the afternoon.  At some point tomorrow Godly and Ndede Agala will be coming by.  On the weekend Crossroads will host a guest speaker and we'll go to my nephew's graduation party.

These days of summer are going to go by really quickly.  Let's make the most of them and be glad for each moment the Lord gives us to serve Him and love one another.

www.equalsharing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment