Thursday, February 6, 2014

JAM and LQ

The image below is from my facebook... I'm sharing this here so others can be in on what God has been doing in our midst with our young people.  As I said last night "I am blessed beyond words."  Since we posted this on facebook last night someone has already come forward to send one of our youth to this summer's Leadership Quest.  Again - blessed.

I am so thankful that I can be a part of JAM with these young people. Give thanks and pray for these growing disciples of the Lord.

If you'd be willing to invest in youth leadership, please let me know. You can send one to this life building experience for $360 (before March 15) or make a contribution as you are able. For more about leadership quest go to LQ -- for more about High School JAM go here.

www.equalsharing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment