Thursday, June 21, 2012

Out of Religion

Our Lord has been breaking us out of "religion" and bringing us closer to Himself.  It is such a good thing and I can't wait to see what He will do next.  I am praying that I will let God be God, that I will trust Him enough to get out of the way and let Him work.  I cannot put a script together and expect God will follow it, whether it's a scripted worship hour or a planned day or night.  God is calling me to step out in faith beyond what I can understand, beyond what I can control.

Let's walk together.  Let's step into the future God has prepared.  Let God tear down the man-made walls and allow Him to build as He desires.  When we do we will be amazed.  We will experience His power, His healing, His cleansing and renewal.  Let's open the doors and let Him do as He desires.  Let's do it now.

www.equalsharing.com

2 comments:

  1. The church has left the building! God bless and we miss you guys!
    Mike L. and fam

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this quote "religion is man trying to reach God but Christianity is God reaching out to man."

    ReplyDelete