- Ask them about how they have enjoyed Christmas during their lives. Reminiscing is a great way for people to share life together.
- Invite them to worship and the Lord's Supper! Help them come to church, or, if you live in the Dassel-Cokato area, help them attend one of our community worship opportunities.
- If you discover a need of any kind, let the church office know. For example, we may need to gather with them in their home for communion--don't assume we know of this need!
- If your special friend is a member of Evangelical Lutheran Church of Cokato, help them be part of our new church photo directory.
- Befrienders will be asked to help deliver fruit baskets soon!
Monday, December 1, 2008
If you have a friend who is handicapped or ill during this Advent and Christmas season, consider visiting them soon.