Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sharing Community Worship

Back in June I wrote "Thank God for Friday Mornings." Those mornings are a highlight for me because I get out in the community to share worship with people in several apartment buildings in town who otherwise don't get to church very often. There's also a couple of other opportunities I share with other pastors at the Cokato Manor - the first Thursday of the month at 9:45 a.m. and each Wednesday at 2:45 p.m.

I would like to share these Fridays (and/or Thursdays) with you! Today I posted a schedule of our community worship opportunities. If you can come once, please do so! If you can come a half hour early or so, let me know and you can help gather the people and get to know these wonderful elder saints. But don't worry about that - just your presence would be a present -- for them, and for me.

Just an FYI -- because many of these opportunities are co-sponsored, other pastors sometimes lead these times of worship. If you want to make sure I'll be there, please call or email.

Another FYI -- during the month of November our church is responsible for 10:00 a.m. Sunday morning worship at the Cokato Manor.

No comments:

Post a Comment