Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Home Again

I'm back in Cokato after about a week at my in-law's place in Wisconsin.  I made the long drive from Durphee Lake beginning just after 6 and made a few stops including at my aunt and uncle's home (their birthdays were last week) and a quick drop-in at my parents', arriving here around midnight.

I'll be heading out to the Crossroads church building soon.  Time to check in with our administrative assistant (Kristine) and do what needs to be done.  I'm thankful for those who led worship last Sunday and who watched over our house when we were gone, including those who watered the gardens and flowers.  Thank you!

While up at the cabin I continued the "quiet study" about women and men that I wrote about last week, now about half way through the big book I mentioned then.  The other big "work related" topic I studied, thinking about and talking about with others up there, is the question of church organizations, such as denominations, and how they relate to the Holy Spirit.  I'll try to share some of what the Lord has been teaching me on that subject soon.

www.equalsharing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment