Saturday, July 7, 2018

A Saturday

It's dark outside. I've been up, aside from three, yes three, naps, since sometime before 6 AM. In fact, I was out doing one of my slow runs by 5:45, running from home to Central Park here in Roseville, around Bennett Lake, and home again -- almost 6 miles. I probably wouldn't have been up that early if it hadn't been for some feelings I was trying to deal with. But it was a great time to be out. I love the early morning just as it's getting light.

Now it's after 10 PM. I'll be headed to bed before too long. It's been a full day, mostly around the house, doing this and that, including continuing a little work with the landscaping around the egress window. Toni and I went biking for awhile this morning, and tonight, for supper, we found a place for not too expensive Mexican style food. I also planted some more flowers on the west side of the house. Toni finally put the little computer on her bike that she got as a gift from one of our kids. She likes to know how far she's gone.

Right now I'm working on a few financial details, and also keeping an eye on what dear ones are saying and "liking" on social media. The mini explosion of likes and comments on pictures posted about one of the places I lived when I was in Brazil continues, and now I've had a little interest in a proposition I posted about gender and biology. I'm hoping to hear more.

I've listened, today, to two sermons too. Tomorrow we'll hear another at Roseville Covenant Church. Looking forward to that. Plus celebrating our son Dan's birthday. Then it'll be back to work early Monday morning.

equalsharing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment