Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday

Good evening friends. It's been awhile since I've done anything much online. I'm behind on keeping the church website up to date and it would be good if I would tend to that now, but I guess I'm needing a bit of down time. I was up very early this morning getting ready for this morning's time of worship (you can listen here) and then this afternoon we hosted an Eagle Scout Court of Honor for Matthew Dahlseng. Later Toni and I put our bikes on the rack on the back of our car, drove to Litchfield and rode around Lake Ripley. It was a beautiful day.

I continue to post on twitter on a regular basis. That's the best way to know what's up with me and often also with us at Crossroads on a day to day basis.

God's peace to you tonight.

www.equalsharing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment