Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Spontaneous and Unexpected Invitation

Crossroads Friends -

This is an open invitation, please RSVP, to supper tonight at our home - 785 Mooers Ave. SE in Cokato, across the street from the outdoor hockey rink.  If you can come text or call me at 763-291-3499.

If you forget to RSVP just come!  The door will be open.  Anyone is invited including children.  So far I know at least one person will join me, so you won't be the only guest!

Toni is out of town so if you're able to bring something to share food wise, that would be wonderful, though I'll have some simple food ready.  We'll meet at 5:30 or anytime after that, or, if you want to come early and help get things organized, come at 5.  Stay for 45 minutes, for an hour, or as long as you like -- or go to church for prayer at 6:30.

One thing we'll do is to share a bit and pray about what the Lord desires to do with this Sunday's worship time.  Check out my posts from yesterday and, especially, the day before yesterday to learn more

God has been changing this "Old Dog" of a preacher.  I need your prayers and partnership to continue the process.  (It's been a long process... I'm hoping to speak less on Sundays so there is more time for prayer and for other to share.  Please PRAY that anything in me that is standing in the way of what the Holy Spirit wants to do will be eliminated, in Jesus' name.)

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Pastor Steve Thorson
763-291-3499

No comments:

Post a Comment