Monday, April 30, 2012

Facebook Is Winning

Here it is, the end of April.  I'm finding more pleasure in the little conversations that I can have over on facebook than I am in writing on this blog.  It's fun to feel like there are lots of other folks around who might just chime in or at least read what is written.  And there are others, including my own kids, who write fascinating things on facebook that I chime in on when I can.  The other thing that's gotten in the way of writing here is the continual and mostly pleasant task we've taken on to keep our crossroadscokato.com website and our church facebook page up to date.  That also is something that's less solitary and more community oriented.  My suggestion to any readers of this blog is that you friend me on facebook.  God's peace to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment