Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Partnership In Process

"I thank my God every time I remember you.  In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. (Philippians 3)

I'm starting this on Wednesday afternoon.  I won't finish it now but I at least want to get it started.  There are so many things to do that some things just need to get started and published, even if they're not completely ready to go.  I'm going to publish this and then come back to it later.

I'm not driving bus on Wednesday afternoons these days and that's a good thing.  It lets me focus a bit more in the middle of the week on Crossroads stuff--plus I get to spend a bit more time working alongside Veda, our administrative assistant.

Lots to be thankful for!  I'm thankful too that we've now got 15 official members at our church for 2012.  Only 15?  How can that be?  Well, if you've been around Crossroads, or if you have been reading this blog, you'll know that we're intentionally re-forming our church now at the beginning of the year.  We're still organized... we still have a board of directors and probably about 100-200 people who think of Crossroads as "our church," but in order to be members we need to sign up each year.  Marc Keith and his family were the first to sign on January 1.  I was next... and others are coming along.

Here's what was said about it on Sunday:
this is the part i'll need to add later...
i was just called to help with something...
off I go... be back later!

We're looking forward!  Next Sunday Mark Koller will be doing the main message.  After worship we're planning a potluck... it's a "potluck with a purpose."  The details are being worked out, but in any case if you think you might have an interest in what God is doing through Crossroads these days I'd encourage you to come this Sunday, hear Mark's message and stick around for lunch.

Check the Crossroads website www.crossroadscokato.com for a bit more.

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment