Wednesday, May 4, 2011

If It Fits...

I am thankful for my personality.  I hope you're thankful for yours.  Let's pray that God will use our VARIED personalities in a positive way for the good of all, even when we drive each other nuts.

The following funny but true prayers are based on the Myers-Briggs personality type indicator.  I found them at davenevins.com with a lot of other of interesting and helpful things. 

ESTJ
Lord, help me to not try to RUN everything. But, if You need some help, just ask.

ESTP
Lord, help me to take responsibility for my own actions, even though they're usually NOT my fault.

ESFJ
Lord, give me patience, and I mean right NOW.

ESFP
Lord, help me to take things more seriously, especially parties and dancing.

ENTJ
Lord, help me slow downandnotrushthroughwatIdo.

ENTP
Lord, help me follow established procedures today. On second thought, I'll settle for a few minutes.

ENFJ
Lord, help me to do only what I can and trust you for the rest. Do you mind putting that in writing?

ENFP
Lord, help me to keep my mind on one th--Look a bird--ing at a time.

ISTJ
Lord, help me to relax about insignificant details beginning tomorrow at 11:41.23 am e.s.t.

ISTP
Lord, help me to consider people's feelings, even if most of them ARE hypersensitive.

ISFJ
Lord, help me to be more laid back and help me to do it EXACTLY right.

ISFP
Lord, help me to stand up for my rights (if you don't mind my asking).

INTJ
Lord, keep me open to others' ideas, WRONG though they may be.

INTP
Lord, help me be less independent, but let me do it my way.

INFJ
Lord, help me not be a perfectionist. (Did I spell that correctly?)

INFP
Lord, help me to finish everything I sta

Amen.

www.equalsharing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment